- Removal of marine growths from the hull, rudder and propellers
- Spot blasting
- Hull underside cleaning
- Surface preparation for re-coating the hull above and below the water line
- Rust removal and surface preparation in ballast tanks in dock or at sea
- Cleaning and surface preparation works on superstructure, deck machinery, winches, gangways and anchor chains
- Removing burnt primer from weld seams
- Washing primed new build sections
- Cold cutting
- General clean up operations on dock floors and walls
- General maintenance on dockyard machinery, pipe lines, plant and equipment
Spider jet is a semi-automatic device used in shipping industries for surface preparation using ultra high pressure up to 3000 bar.
- This unit can be used for stripping vertical inclined and horizontal surfaces.
- The Spider jet attaches to the work surface by vacuum force at is driven by a pneumatic motors.
- The vacuum also retrieves all waste water and removed solids.